10 steps to throw an awesome 4th of July BBQ
10 steps to throw an awesome 4th of July BBQ:
1. Decor: Theme out your place in red white and blue
2. Food: Make sure to have a variety of food to please the diet cheaters and the healthy eaters.
3. Signature Cocktail: Every party needs one for the adults! Here is one of our favorites: The Star Spangled Spritzer or Watermelon Punch. Make sure you have a variety of American beer on hand, no one wants to leave the party to make a beer run.
4. Heat Control: Make sure to keep your guest cool this holiday with fans, shade, pool, or a slip and slide
5. Music: A must have at all parties. Put together that all American playlist and make sure it's family friendly.
6. Dessert: Everyone loves to indulge a little during the holidays so treat your guest to a little something sweet. Don't forget those Red, White & Blue Ice Pops!
7. Activities: Make sure to have activities for all ages, corn hole, volleys ball, lawn twister or Jenga are a couple ideas that come to mind.
8. Be Prepared: Anticipate your guest need with some basic items, extra bathing suits and towels, bug spray and band aids.
9. Paper Products: Think paper - they are easy to clean up, so you can enjoy your party.
10. Fireworks: End your party with a bang literally! Make sure to have fire works, sparklers and poppers