The Ultimate Chips and Dip For Any Party
These three easy to make dips are perfect for any party, especially with the big game this Sunday!
Alabama Cheesy Bacon Pecan Dip
Alabama Cheesy Bacon Pecan Dip has everything you could want in a game day appetizer. McCormick® Original Country Gravy Mix brings a savory heartiness, balanced out by Cheddar cheese, salty bacon and crunchy pecans. A generous drizzle of blackberry syrup makes for an unexpectedly sweet finish. Serve warm with crackers.
Serves: Makes 2 cups or 16 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 package McCormick® Original Country Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons blackberry syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, bacon, Gravy Mix and 1 cup of the shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended.
- Spread mixture in 9-inch glass pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with pecans and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Drizzle with syrup. Serve with crackers.
Miami Cuban Dip
All of the sabor that you love from a Cuban sandwich, packed into our big-game-ready Miami Cuban Dip. Hollow out a bread bowl. Stuff it with real-deal ingredients, like pickles, Swiss cheese and ham, then bring it home with McCormick® Pork Gravy for a taste of Little Havana that will last through overtime.
Serves: Makes 2 3/4 cups dip or 22 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) Italian bread
- 1 package McCormick® Pork Gravy Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 5 tablespoons dill pickles, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 cup deli-sliced roast pork, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup cubed ham
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread on baking sheet. Cut an oval on top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the dip. Tear removed bread top and bread center into bite-size pieces. Set aside for serving.
- Stir milk gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in medium saucepan. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese, 4 tablespoons of the pickles, mayonnaise and mustard. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in pork and ham. Spoon dip into bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is warm. Sprinkle dip with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped pickles. Serve with bread pieces.
Sweet Georgia Peach and Pecan Dip
Think outside the box this season with our Sweet Georgia Peach and Pecan Dip. It’s the perfect blend of salty and sweet, with key ingredients including bacon, Georgia Peaches, Vidalia onions and Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade. Add pecans for a nutty, crunchy finish.
Serves: Makes 3 3/4 cups or 30 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Vidalia onion
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh peaches , (about 3 to 4 peaches)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and bacon; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Stir Marinade Mix, cola and brown sugar into skillet. Bring just to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring occasionally. Stir in peaches and pecans; simmer until heated through.
- Spread cream cheese evenly in bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Top with warm peach mixture. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.