Florida Georgia Events 2013
Events & Activities
Haunted Harbor - Halloween Party
Thursday, Oct. 31
7 - 11 p.m.
Halloween night, Metropolitan Park on the river will be transformed into Haunted Harbor – the ghost pirate island. On the stroll through Haunted Harbor, guests can grab sweet treats, hear tales from beyond, and have fortunes told before reveling in the ultimate outdoor costume party at the park. This first Halloween Haunted Harbor party is sure to be a memorable event. Click here for more information.
18th Annual Merrill Lynch/Bank of America Florida-Georgia Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony presented by Ruth's Chris Steak House
Friday, Nov. 1 at 11:30 a.m.
West Club at EverBank Field
University of Florida Inductees: Jevon Kearse & Lindy Infante
University of Georgia Inductees: Peter Anderson & Matt Stinchcomb
Reserved seats are $60; Corporate tables (10 seats) $600
Call (904) 630-3600 for more information and reservations.
Florida Georgia Block Party
Friday, Nov. 1
11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
The 3rd Annual Florida Georgia Block Party at the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena presented by Bud Light benefitting Daniel Kids will be held Friday, Nov. 1 from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. This family friendly event offers visitors to Jacksonville and residents alike a chance to kick-off Florida-Georgia Weekend.
Live music will be provided from IveyWest Band, Firewater Tent Revival and Something Distant. Kids can enjoy face painting and games. WQIK will be on site with prizes. Also on site, the 3rd annual Florida-Georgia Weekend BBQ Contest features some of the best bbq teams from the area competing for the Keith Hall Memorial Trophy and a spot in the Jacksonville Backyard BBQ Championships. Starting at 6pm, Jaxscene.com will be hosting a flag football tournament at the Shipyards.
Click here for more information.
Cousin Catfish's Pigskin Jamboree
Friday, Nov. 1 at 8 p.m.
The Shipyards on Bay Street
Enjoy food, drinks and live entertainment by Corey Smith. Tickets on sale now!
Georgia/Florida weekend is one of the best weekends Jacksonville has to offer. Come enjoy cold beverages, great music by Corey Smith and Sister Hazel and party with all of your friends Downtown. Don’t miss Cousin Catfish!
Click here for more information.
Saturday, Nov. 2
10 a.m. - end of game
Outside EverBank Field's south end zone and Adams Street
The largest free, interactive experience on game day! Activities include jumbo screens to watch the big game, live radio broadcasts, interactive games and challenges, team merchandise and much more!
Click here for a complete listing of Touchdown Showdown activities.
Gator Club of Jacksonville
For information on the Gator Club of Jacksonville Florida vs. Georgia events,
call (904) 387-6808 or visit the official Gator Club of Jacksonville's website.
Georgia Bulldog Club of Jacksonville
For information on the Georgia Bulldog Club of Jacksonville Florida vs. Georgia events,
visit the official Georgia Bulldog Club of Jacksonville's website.
The Jacksonville Landing Activities
Thursday, October 31
- North Florida’s Biggest Halloween Party 7 p.m. – Midnight
- Kick off FL/GA weekend on the river featuring live music on the Riverfront Courtyard Stage by Radio 80, giveaways, drink specials and a costume contest with a $1,000 cash prize.
- DJ Marco at Fionn MacCool’s 9 p.m.
- Thomas Rhett live in concert at Mavericks. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Friday, November 1
- DJ Capone and Company with host Chris Cantillo in the Courtyard 7 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- Live music by Grimm White Steed playing the best dance music on the Hogan Street Stage 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Live music at Fionn MacCool’s by Braxton Adamson 5:30 p.m. and Kracka Jaxx 9:30 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Florida/Georgia Pep Rally Dance Party at Mavericks 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 2
- Florida – Georgia Game on the Courtyard Jumbotron 3:30 p.m.
- DJ Capone and Company with host Chris Cantillo in the Courtyard 7 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Live music by Kracka Jaxx playing hits from the 90’s on the Hogan Street Stage 6 – 10 p.m.
- Live music by Cupid’s Alley performing rock hits and sooth souls on the Hogan Street Stage 10:30 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Live music by Something Distant at Fionn MacCool’s 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Florida / Georgia Watch Party at Mavericks. Doors open at Noon. After the game, the party will continue all night long.
In addition to the Courtyard and Street Festival activities, fans can enjoy lunch and dinner at any of The Landing’s nine waterfront restaurants. The Landing also offers Maverick’s Rock N Honky Tonk, voted Folio Weekly’s Best of Jax Dance Club 2013.
For complete information, call (904) 353-1188 or visit The Jacksonville Landing's website.